1. Home
  2. FAQs
  3. How Do I Report A Pothole?

How Do I Report a Pothole?

Whilst The Council has a committee that considers, recommends and lobbies about the road and footpath infrastructure in the village, all maintenance is the responsibility of West Berkshire Council. 

Therefore, if you have an immediate problem with roads, footpaths, countryside and the environment please report it to West Berkshire Council via West Berks Connect (opens in new window)