1. Home
  2. Announcements
  3. StreetSafe


Thames Valley Police is keen for your help in reporting any areas where you feel unsafe in the District. There is a new pilot service called StreetSafe (a national scheme) hosted via the Met Police website where issues can be reported.

StreetSafe is a service for anyone to anonymously tell the police about public places where you have felt, or feel unsafe, because of environmental factors, e.g. street lighting, abandoned buildings or vandalism and/or because of certain behaviours such as being followed or verbally abused.

Please make reports via the following link: StreetSafe | Police.uk (www.police.uk) (opens in new window) (see at the end of the home page where it says: 'No - Continue to StreetSafe').

Please note that StreetSafe is not a replacement for reporting crime or incidents.  This should be done via 101 or online.