Fire and Rescue - Safe and Well home visits
The Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service offers a Safe and Well visit to vulnerable residents with tailored fire safety advice, smoke detection, hearing impaired alarms (if needed) and well-being advice with signposting to additional agencies.
The service includes:
- A check on each room of your property to identify potential hazards.
- A check that you have working smoke alarms on each level of your home and where appropriate, fit free ten-year smoke alarms.
- Provide fire safety advice and show you how to test your smoke alarms.
- Work with you to create an escape plan for you and your family.
- Provide advice, signpost or refer you to our partner agencies that can support you with health or wellbeing needs.
More information can be found at https://www.rbfrs.co.uk/your-safety/safety-at-home/book-a-safe-and-well-visit/ (opens in new window) and on the information leaflet here (pdf opens in new window)
To find out if you or a someone you know qualifies for a free Safe and Well visit, please go to https://www.rbfrs.co.uk/your-safety/safety-at-home/book-a-safe-and-well-visit/ (opens in new window)