Notice of Casual Vacancies
Notice is hereby given that, by reason of the resignation of Cllr. G. Canton and Cllr. K. Johnson, two vacancies have occurred among members of the Parish Council.
Any person willing to fill one of these vacancies must be:
- A British, Commonwealth or European Union citizen
- At least 18 years old
- Either on the list of electors for the parish or during the whole of the previous twelve months have:
- Occupied land in the parish as an owner or tenant or
- Had a principal place of work in the parish or
- Resided in, or within three miles, of the parish.
The applicant must also not be debarred from standing as a Councillor.
PUBLIC elections cannot be held until the year 2023 but, for the interim period, election to the aforesaid Council will be voted for by the present sitting number of Councillors at the Full Council meeting to be held on Thursday the 14th of October 2021.
Applicants should apply to the Clerk in writing for an application form to be returned on or before Wednesday the 6th October 2021.
Lynn Hannawin, Parish Clerk
6th September 2021
Notice of Casual Vacancies (here (pdf opens in new window))