The Community Fund (TVP) - Second Round of Applications
Community groups are invited to apply for a grant from the second of this year’s application rounds from the £200,000 Community Fund to help prevent crime and keep communities safe.
The Community Fund is jointly managed by the PCC and the Chief Constable of Thames Valley Police. Money for the scheme is created from the proceeds from the sale of items seized from criminals that cannot be returned to their rightful owners.
Organisations from across the Thames Valley can apply for grants for projects that support one of the PCC’s ‘Police and Criminal Justice Plan’ priorities:
• Strong Local Policing (preventing crime & protecting communities)
• Fighting Serious Organised Crime (protecting vulnerable people)
• Fighting Fraud & Cybercrime (fighting modern crimes)
• Improving the Criminal Justice System (reducing re-offending)
• Tackling illegal encampments (reducing the impact of encampments)
The closing date for this round of applications is 12pm on Monday 11th September and applications will be considered jointly by the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) and the Chief Constable.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a presentation event, hosted by the Police & Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable, on Thursday 2nd November.
Further information, including a link to the application form, can be found at: www.thamesvalley-pcc.gov.uk/get-involved/community-fund (opens in new window)